- HEALTH FOOD, SNACKS AND VITAMINS
- APPAREL & GYM ACCESSORIES
Outbreak Nutrition Antidote
Antidote - Amino Recovery Complex
Outbreak Antidote™ is the ultimate recovery formula for post-apocalyptic survivors that are pushing their bodies to the limits. The Antidote formula was designed to encourage advanced recovery through increased muscular protein uptake and rapid glycogen replenishment. A full dosage of branched-chain amino acids and essential amino acids are utilized for rapid replenishment of protein into muscles. As if that wasn't enough, easily digested and fast acting carbohydrates combine with the full clinical dosage of ActiGin® for clinically proven facilitation of advanced glycogen replenishment. This cutting edge product has also been shown to lower inflammation, increase V02 max, and decrease muscle damage after training.
When your body aches from a brutal session, Antidote provides the cure. This is not just a sports supplement; this is a supplement for survival.
Branch-chain Amino Acids 5g
The three branch-chain amino acids are L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine. All three have important roles within the body. They are all essential amino acids meaning that the body cannot create them naturally. Therefore we must consume them through food or supplements. BCAAs play an integral part in muscle building and muscle recovery after intensive exercise and are most beneficial during and directly after training
Essential Amino Acids 1g
Essential amino acids are not created by the body; they must be consumed via food or supplements. If essential amino acids are missing, then muscle recovery slows. Antidote™ contains the most vital essential amino acids required for your body to work at peak levels and recover quickly.
High GI Glucose (Dextrose) 6g
During and after exercise the muscles burn up all available glucose. Muscle recovery cannot begin until the body replaces this muscle glycogen. The feeling of “hitting the wall” during intense exercise is usually attributed to the body running out of glycogen to burn, which is why it’s important, even when dieting, to consume some carbohydrates during or directly after training. The combination of high GH glucose with the trademarked ingredient ActiGin® in Antidote™ provides a significant and well-studied way of giving your body the fuel it needs to recover quickly and build lean muscle.
ActiGin® (Panax notoginseng [root] and Rosa roxburghii [fruit] ) 50mg
ActiGin® is a proprietary, all-natural plant-based formulation derived from highly purified Panax notoginseng and Rosa roxburghii using a pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology. ActiGin® has been extensively studied and subsequently proven to offer significant recovery benefits to the body, especially when combined with the fast-acting carbohydrates found in Antidote™.
In human clinical trials, ActiGin® was shown to:
- Speed up muscle fatigue recovery by increasing glycogen recovery rate of exercised muscles by 373% at the end of the third hour of a 70% VO2 max cycling exercise
- Increase energy catalyst citrate synthase activity by 47%
- Increase endurance in high-intensity exercise by 20% at 80% VO2max to exhaustion
- Decrease muscle damage (Creatine kinase) by 69% after day four of exercise
- Reduce free radical damage to muscle after exercise (MDA synthesis, an oxidative stress marker) by 44% on day four after high-intensity exercise
- Reduce inflammation by decreasing IL-6 synthesis, a pro-inflammatory cytokine, by 35% on day four after high-intensity exercise